Some of the things we do at BITA:
- – We provide Guided Tours of the Irish Heritage Trail throughout the year. Our Irish Heritage Trail walking tour takes visitors and school groups along nearly 300 years of the Irish experience in Boston and its neighborhoods.
- – We distribute three magazine issues a year of the Travel & Culture Guide each March, June and November, to visitor information centers throughout the state and at cultural venues.
- – Our booklet, Finding Your Irish Roots in Massachusetts, guides you through genealogy resources throughout the state.
- – We provide information to the general public, tour operators, incoming convention groups and the media about upcoming events and activities of our members.
- – We advise visitors on where to stay, where to dine or to shop, where to have a pint, see a concert, check out a traditional session, and how to get from Boston to the Berkshires, or from Canada to the Cape. If you have a question, send us an email, call or write us and we'll try to answer it for you.
- – We profile scores of musicians, dancers, artists, writers, storytellers, filmmakers, chefs, photographers and others who help fuel the creative economy in Massachusetts.
- – We represent and provide information on other destinations such as Ireland, Quebec City and New Hampshire, all of which share a common interest in culture and hospitality.
- – We strengthen travel ties among the United States, Canada and Ireland by working closely with government agencies and travel specialists.
- For more details, visit www.IrishMassachusetts.com